Friday, May 14, 2010

Pictures from Paris

I don't have time to write much about Paris, because John and I are leaving in an hour to head down to the Algarve, on the Mediterranean coast of Portugal. He is playing a few games in a soccer tournament tomorrow night, so we are making a weekend vacation of it. We haven't been to that area yet, and the weather should be perfect. I don't think the ocean will be warm enough yet, but there's always the hotel pool....

I had such a wonderful time with Elise and Heather while they were visiting. I'll leave you for now with some pictures we took (and we took a ton of pictures - quite a few of them silly). Our hotel was right by the Eiffel Tower, so we played around there on our walks. And really, what's a trip to Paris without a baguette war and jumping pics? :)


No comments: