Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Paris!

I leave tomorrow morning to meet two of my friends, Elise and Heather, in Paris!

The two of them actually met in Paris while they were both studying there. (And I met Elise in Jakarta.) They both speak French better than I do and know the city better as well. So, who better to visit the city of light with? John gets to stay home and work. I guess one benefit of STILL not having a job is that I can up and go to France on short notice.


I haven't been to France since I studied in Lyon back in 2001. Here is a random picture of me doing dishes in the apartment I lived in. (The kitchen looks pretty bare because the table was in the hallway for a dinner party. The apartment had no living area or dining area.)


We'll spend four days in Paris and then Elise and Heather and I will all get on the same flight back to Lisbon, so they can get to see Portugal! Updates to come soon.

No comments: